There are many reasons why our students choose us for their Higher Education course:
- Close to London. Our Amersham Campus is on the Met Line, so travelling in and out of London is easy.
- Excellent vocational facilities, highly qualified tutors with strong industry experience and extensive student support services.
- High quality education at competitive fees, with bursary available.
- Specialist, industry standard facilities ensure training equips students with the skills, knowledge and experience to help them succeed in the workplace.
- The College is fully equipped for advanced e-learning, with the latest IT equipment, WiFi provision and a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). In addition to our partner universities’ facilities, we have a range of specialist facilities to support your learning including fully-equipped studios and workshops.
- Amersham & Wycombe College became one of only 20 colleges nationally to be named as a Founder College for Creative and Cultural Skills by the National Skills Academy.
- Amersham & Wycombe College was awarded a Bronze Award in June 2017, within the new Higher Education Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) created by the government to measure the quality of teaching in the higher education sector. A Bronze award means that the provider fully meets or exceeds the existing high bar for quality in UK higher education. This award is valid for up to 2 years.
Interested in the BA (Hons) Musical Theatre course? See what our current students have to say about their experience – Musical Theatre
Take a look at this progression chart to see how your education can progress.