There are many reasons why our students choose us for their Higher Education course:
- Close to London. Our Amersham Campus is on the Met Line, so travelling in and out of London is easy.
- Excellent vocational facilities, highly qualified tutors with strong industry experience and extensive student support services.
- High quality education at competitive fees, with bursary available.
- Specialist, industry standard facilities ensure training equips students with the skills, knowledge and experience to help them succeed in the workplace.
- The College is fully equipped for advanced e-learning, with the latest IT equipment, WiFi provision and a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). In addition to our partner universities’ facilities, we have a range of specialist facilities to support your learning including fully-equipped studios and workshops.
- Amersham & Wycombe College became one of only 20 colleges nationally to be named as a Founder College for Creative and Cultural Skills by the National Skills Academy.
- The Quality Assurance Agency, the government body responsible for assessing the quality of higher education provision, has officially pronounced that it “has confidence” in the College’s academic standards and quality of learning opportunities.
Interested in the BA (Hons) Musical Theatre course? See what our current students have to say about their experience – Musical Theatre
Take a look at this progression chart to see how your education can progress.